There are two kinds of printable cupcake toppers on this site: 1) ready-made toppers that you can print and use as is; 2) custom cupcake toppers that can be personalized. Both versions are free. It only takes a few minutes to personalize these toppers. Just type in the name of the child or whatever you want to write on the toppers. If you are not sure how to use these printables then please read the detailed instructions below.
Printable Cupcake Toppers
How to use printable cupcake toppers
- Choose the design that you want to use. Most designs have two versions: one that is used as is and one with editable text.
- Type the text that you would like to appear if you choose a version with text.
- Download as a PDF file or an image file (most people prefer to print from a PDF).
- Print on cardstock or regular paper if you don’t have cardstock.
- Cut out with a 2″ craft punch (round or scalloped) or scissors.
- Glue a stick on the back. You can use any glue that it is strong enough but a hot glue gun is usually the easiest way to adhere the stick.
- Insert into the cupcake.