These free printable 50th birthday cupcake toppers can be customized online and then printed at home. You can add any text to personalize them or just add birthday wishes without customizing the text. Print them on cardstock and cut out circles with a circle punch or scissors. You can also use a punch with a scalloped edge. They are very easy to make and will upgrade any cupcakes. You can also use them as cake toppers or custom labels.
How to Make 50th Birthday Cupcake Toppers
- Firstly, select the template that you are going to use. You can either make them all the same or mix and match the different designs.
- Click on customize to personalize the text.
- Print two copies on cardstock.
- Cut out two copies of each cupcake topper.
- Apply glue to a wooden stick and attach it to the back of a topper.
- Place the second topper on the stick to hide it.