A hot air balloon gift basket is a cute way to create a gift basket, Christmas or Purim baskets or to turn a simple gift into something special. It only takes a few minutes to make. We have used the polka dot labels to create a gift tag but you can use any other custom gift tag on this site.
How to Create the DIY Gift Basket
To create the gift basket you will need:
- A basket
- Chocolates and/or candy
- A balloon filled with helium
- Fill the basket with chocolates and/or candy.
- Personalize the custom labels and add your own message.
- Print the labels on card stock.
- Punch a hole at the top of the label.
- Tie the label to the gift basket with ribbon or string. It should be tied tighter than it was in this picture.
- Connect the string to the balloon on one end and the basket on the other end.
This is a great way to make Christmas gift baskets! You can type “Merry Christmas” or “Happy Holidays” on the gift tag since the text is totally customizable. You can also make Purim gift baskets (just type “Happy Purim” on the gift tag).
Leave a Reply