These free printable school labels can be personalized before you print them. Edit the text and add a photo. You can add a different photo to each label.
Once you have customized the labels you can print them on label paper, labels or even on regular paper and apply with a glue stick.
You can make a sheet for each child but you can also use one sheet for a few children. The text on each label can be
What can these custom labels be used for?
Since the text can be edited they can be used for multiple purposes such as:
- School supply labels
- School name labels
- Visitor labels for schools
- Name tags for the first day of school (to help teachers learn the students’ names. Teachers can make one per student during back to school preparations so that they are ready for the first day of school).
- Printable owl name tags (just erase the text that you don’t need by clicking on the little x on the text box).
- Owl address labels (add your address instead of the dummy text to create cute address labels)
How to make labels for school supplies
- Select the label template that you want to use from the selection above.
- Print on label paper.
- Adhere to your school supplies.
- If you are using them on notebooks then you can print on regular paper and adhere with paper glue.