I love overnight oats. They are so easy to make and fun to eat. Even though they only take a few minutes to make, I often find myself too busy or lazy to make them the night before I need them. I started making enough bottles for a week or two when I have the time. That way, each night, I choose the flavor that I want for the next morning and just add milk. I have lots of bottles in the pantry and I only add the dry ingredients. I’m very into making things in bulk since it is a huge time saver. If you do make them in bulk you will want to be able to recognize the flavor instantly. That’s why I created these custom labels for my overnight oats. I just put a label on the mason jar and that way even if I prepare the oats a few weeks later I will still remember what I put in the jar.
Overnight oats also make great gift boxes. The custom labels add a professional personalized look. The labels are available in many colors and styles.
I have a few friends who are very health conscious. I recently made them each an Easter gift basket with these bottles of overnight oats. They loved them!
How to make an overnight oats gift box
- Put the mason jars in the dishwasher to sterilize them.
- Fill them with oats according to the overnights oats recipe that you want to use.
- I made a funnel with a piece of paper.
- Decide which toppings you are going to add and create a custom label for each topping. Cut out each label.
- Punch a hole at the top of each label and attach an elastic band.
- Add the toppings.
- Close the mason jar and attach the label.
- Put the mason jars in a gift box.
- Wrap with cellophane. You can also attach recipe cards which can be printed from this site too (also free).
Leave a Reply