Each return address label has a stick figure family that can be personalized to look like your family. There is a large selection of stick figures to choose from. Type each family member’s name under the relevant stick figure and add your family name and return address. The text can be customized so it can read “Thank you from the Smith Family” or any other text.
Family labels with three kids and a pet
Family label with three kids
Labels with two kids and a pet
Family return address labels with two kids
Family address labels with one kid and a pet
Personalized family address labels with one kid and a pet
Each label is 1″ x 2-5/8″
Use Avery® Easy Peel® White Address Labels for Inkjet or Laser Printers. Size: 1″ x 2-5/8″
How to Customize the Stick Figures
- Click on “click to change picture” above.
- Directly under it, you will find a scroll down list of family members.
- Select the family member that you want to personalize.
- Select the stick figure that you want to use.
- Repeat this process for each family member.
- You can change the size of the stick figures if they are not proportional to your family. For example, if the father in your family is very tall then make make the father figure larger.
How to Customize the Names
- Click on the text that you want to customize.
- Type the text that you want to appear instead.
How to Add Your Address
- Click on “full address” and type your address.
- Move the address to wherever you want it to appear.
- Make the text larger or smaller.
- Change the font if you want.
How to Print these Family Labels
After you have customized the label template you can print on labels. This is the easiest way.
If you don’t have labels you can still print on regular paper, cut and apply with paper glue.