These chalkboard tags can be used for many different purposes. The text can be customized so they can be used as gift tags, name tags or food tags.
To create your custom chalkboard tags click on the size that you would like to print then customize your text.
Mini chalkboard tags
How to make these printable tags
- Click on the size that you would like to create. There are 4 options above (2″, 2.5″, 3″ or 4″). Each size has a different number of labels per sheet.
- Type in the text that you would like to appear on your tag. You can enlarge the text (by dragging it outwards) or make it smaller (by dragging it inwards).
- Download or print the page of tags.
- Print on regular computer paper or cardstock depending on how thick you would like the tag to be.
- Cut out each tag.
- Punch a hole inside the eyelet.
If you prefer to create labels (without holes) then use our label templates.
What can these chalkboard tags be used for?
- Chalkboard tags for mason jars or beverage dispensers
- Gift tags
- Tags for wedding favors or party favors
- Chalkboard name tags
- Chalkboard gift tags
There are hundreds of other uses. See samples above